Welcome Guest!
 B0x7 Stuff
Re: Anyone here  Ray or Sheryl Dieatrick
 Oct 25, 2000 20:32 PDT
ie5 & 4.72

Spessa wrote:

 What versions of both are you running?

webma-@b0x7.com wrote:
 go to
C:/Program Files/Netscape/ and find it in there somewhere,
for ie...i dunno where they keep them

Ray or Sheryl Dieatrick wrote:

Hi,
I use both.
Sheryl

webma-@b0x7.com wrote:

 well....depends on what you use, netscape or ie?

Ray or Sheryl Dieatrick wrote:

Hi,
Could you tell me how to save my bookmarks to disk?
Best regards,
Sheryl

Spessa wrote:

 THERE ISN'T ANYONE HERE!@#

webma-@b0x7.com wrote:
>Nothing is required of you... if you have questions about anything
related to roms, or hacking, oh anything basically, you can ask it on
here, and maybe get a fast response.

harvey olive wrote:

> What is it you require me to do? This is a new medium to me.
> Kind Regards
>
> Harvey
>
> Streamline International Inc.
> http://www.angelfire.com/myband/streamline
> hol-@optusnet.com.au

Get email and like it! Upgrade your brain with informative
newsletters from IDG. From hot products to high-speed LANs,
Linux to Novell, we’ve got the email you want--FREE at Topica!
http://click.topica.com/aaaaKkb1djTOb1FGozc/PCWorld

http://click.topica.com/aaaaKkb1djTOb1FMH7c/PCWorld

http://im.yahoo.com