Welcome Guest!
 Benchathlon
Re: Annotation  Giordano Beretta
 Aug 12, 2001 21:59 PDT
Clement,

Would it be acceptable to establish a convention that all nouns have to
be singular, meaning the image contains at least one object of the
specified category?

A while back Corinne sent out the structured annotation types based on
the MPEG templates, see
http://www.benchathlon.net/sas.html
How about having an index field for each of the seven types, instead of
fitting everything in a single thesaurus?

Also, since to build the ground truth we only need the visual
attributes, should we disable the non-visual attributes for this
annotation round? Each entry in the thesaurus would then have a boolean
field indicating if it is visual.

Giordano