Re: Annotation  Giordano Beretta
 Aug 12, 2001 21:59 PDT

Would it be acceptable to establish a convention that all nouns have to
be singular, meaning the image contains at least one object of the
specified category?

A while back Corinne sent out the structured annotation types based on
the MPEG templates, see
How about having an index field for each of the seven types, instead of
fitting everything in a single thesaurus?

Also, since to build the ground truth we only need the visual
attributes, should we disable the non-visual attributes for this
annotation round? Each entry in the thesaurus would then have a boolean
field indicating if it is visual.