Welcome Guest!
 bikeham
RE: BMHA suggestion ...  Skip La Fetra
 Aug 07, 2000 22:37 PDT
Thanks to VE3JC, I've found this list.

I'll gladly put a pointer on the Bicycle Mobile Hams of America
main page (http://www.LaFetra.com/BMHA) to this list -- it is
nice interactive adjunct to what we are trying to do with BMHA.

If you'd like to learn more about BMHA, follow the link above.

As with all volunteer organizations, we are pretty busy (I'm starting
a new job, and have taken a few vacations during the time also --
and your story is probably even more compelling :-)

I do promise to check this list at least weekly....

Skip La Fetra AA6WK
BMHA-We-@LaFetra.com
http://www.LaFetra.com/BMHA