Welcome Guest!
 bikeham
BMHA Discussion List...  Scott Farrell
 Sep 17, 2000 06:38 PDT
Greetings!

     Scott Farrell, KE4WMF, here. I'm the new editor for the BMHA
Newsletter. Hopefully, I'll get a new issue out by next month. Anyway,
while "applying" for the editor position, I brainstormed a bunch of
ideas to Skip that would benefit BMHA. One was to create a discussion
list on E-groups, which I guess is similar to Topica. Then Skip
forwarded the post from VE3JC to me.

     Now the big question: Do we make this the "Official BMHA"
discussion list? Is Paul Anderson a member of BMHA, or even interested
in the club? Paul, is affiliation with BMHA something you want for your
list? Will you moderate this list should 200 BMHA members suddenly
start using it? Or would it be better for you and everyone if I created
a BMHA list at EGroups and moderated it myself? I like what you're
doing here; but it seems that an official BMHA discussion list should be
owned by BMHA, that is, a club member. I also don't want to start a new
discussion group that could potentially disrupt this one without your
consent. Had VE3JC's e-mail not been forwarded to me, that's precisely
what would've happened.

     Please get back to me. If you're not interested in a BMHA
invasion, please let me know. I'll be perfectly happy to create an
"Official" BMHA discussion list elsewhere. I'd like to announce the
"birth" of a BMHA discussion list in my first Newsletter. I just need
to know if THIS is the list to announce.

Thanks,

Scott Farrell, KE4WMF
http://members.aol.com/ke4wmf