Welcome Guest!
 bikeham
Re: Antennas  Bil Paul
 Jan 11, 2001 19:42 PST
I mostly operate on HF while bike touring, but not while on the road. In
campgrounds. Only use 2 meters etc. when I need local info, need help. On
several trips operated 2 m. simplex to stay in touch with others in the bike
group.

-- Bil KD6JUI

----- Original Message -----
From: Nick Klumb <k9p-@yahoo.com>
To: <bike-@topica.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2001 4:02 AM
Subject: Antennas

Love Food & Drinks?
Satiate your voracious appetite with this FREE newsletter!
http://click.topica.com/aaaa4CaVxiBeaVD7RAa/grubandgrog

What seems to be popular with bikehams?

Has anyone used a Hustler on the Low bands? Or are you mainly VHF?

Has anybody used this for getting to different Grid Squares? or
Counties??

Just curious.

I,m thinking of using bicycles to visit old Ghost Towns and having a
"Special day" operating from there with special QSL cards. Does this
sound interesting or not??

keep pedaling    Nick

T O P I C A -- Learn More. Surf Less.
http://www.topica.com/partner/tag01