Welcome Guest!
 bikeham
Re: Scottish Islands  Bil Paul
 Jul 15, 2001 21:04 PDT

Bob -- I suppose you are talking about a motorcycle. I have experience
operating while on a bicycle tour -- but almost entirely while camped in
campgrounds.

-- Bil KD6JUI

At 08:55 PM 7/13/2001 +0000, you wrote:

Explore the jungle in your backyard -- FREE! eNature has
bird sounds, Animal Finder, Field Guides, experts, activities
and more for a suburban safari you'll never forget.
http://click.topica.com/caaacszaVxiBeaVD7RAa/eNature

Dear all,

         I'm planning to take my Trice explorer equipped with my FT817
for a camping tour around the Outer Hebrides in a couple of weeks. Has
anyone got any experience of operating this rig on a cycle? Any
tips/advice would be very welcome!

                                  73's Bob Bower GM4DLG

Get FREE business cards for your business or personal use!
VistaPrint.com is giving away 250 full color business
cards - an $85 value. Claim this unique FREE gift now!
http://click.topica.com/caaacASaVxiBeaVD7RAf/VistaPrint