Welcome Guest!
 bikeham
Cyclists Opinions wanted  Derek Allyson
 Jul 26, 2001 18:28 PDT
We are looking for bicycle enthusiasts to participate in
a research event in which 20 of those who volunteer will each
recieve $1,000 to spend as they please on bicycles, bicycle accessories
and/or bicycle clothing. One person will
get to spend $5,000. But, in return, we ask for your opinions.
Please forgive us if you percieve this as SPAM. We thought you
might enjoy sharing your opinions and having the chance to be
one of 20 to get $1,000 and maybe be the one who gets $5,000.
For details visit www.impressone.com/bsignup.asp

Thanks and this is the only time you'll hear from us and it's
important to mention that any information you give us regarding your
personal contact, email, etc. will be held in the strictest confidence.
We are research professionals and our product is your opinion - not your
data.

Thanks and sorry for intruding.

First Impressions Research