Welcome Guest!
 bikeham
pls order dish network from me  tashua phillips
 Apr 03, 2005 10:33 PDT

Get a SATELLITE TV SYSTEM with up to FOUR RECEIVERS and FREE
INSTALLATION when you sign up for service with Dish Network!

There is no equipment to buy!

Your first month of service is Free!

You'll get up to 256 channels of CD quality sound and picture for LESS
than you
pay for cable TV! Monthly rates start as low as $29.99. You can order
online
and schedule your FREE INSTALLATION from Dish Network!

Order now and you can also select a personal DIGITAL VIDEO RECORDER
worth
$499 if you had to buy one! Now you can ZAP COMMERCIALS, Pause, Rewind,
and Record Live TV. This machine records 35 hours of your favorite shows

with no tapes! Get it installed FREE by ordering today!

Want HDTV? Get FREE HDTV receivers, too!
http://www.vmcsatellite.com/?aid=162512

Sign up today, before this offer expires!
http://www.vmcsatellite.com/?aid=162512

P.S. I am in the same SAFELIST group as you. This is not SPAM. Thank you
for
considering my offer.