Welcome Guest!
 bikeham
Antennas for cell phones  David Rehus
 Sep 18, 2006 20:06 PDT

Hello, I'm new to this group. I was a ham in the past long ago but let
my license run out. I live in northeast ohio bike tour in some remote
areas and are in need of a bicycle mounted cell antenna for my alltel
Kyocera SoHo KX1 phone. I know wilson makes a trucker 30" dual antenna
with built in ground plane but I'm looking for something a little more
discreet if possible. Is this possible or am I wishing for the
impossible? Thanks for the info in advance.
David