Welcome Guest!
 cog-l
fence at Kelly's  Ian Fraser
 Jul 01, 2004 16:22 PDT

The story is that Parks and Con want to graze a section on the other side;
the fence is a temporary measure to that effect. It will be removed when
(?!) the water level rises enough to make it unnecessary (and also create
potential hazards for swimming birds).

For what it's worth I think we can take this one at face value.

Re the road on the map. There is no current proposal for it BUT recent plans
for extra piping etc have had to restrict themselves to the road
reservation....

All we can do, as ever, is keep an eye open and rely on Martin's (utterly
justified and invaluable) paranoid cynicism.

cheers all

Ian
---
Ian Fraser, ia-@pcug.org.au
Environment Tours; Vertego Environmental Wordsmithing
GPO Box 3268, Canberra, ACT 2601
ph: 02 6249 1560 fax: 02 6247 3227
---