Welcome Guest!
 cat fish lovers
Re: flyfishin  Cheryl Williams
 Mar 01, 2004 09:28 PST

I placed in the forum to help get an answer,TROB says
pulling some research, could this have been a grinnell, will get back to you
soon

watch the topic here
http://fishingtx.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6227#6227

Thank you
Cheryl

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matt Lyon" <mrl-@dana.ucc.nau.edu>
To: <cat-tr-@topica.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 29, 2004 10:00 PM
Subject: flyfishin

 Hi I'm just wondering if anyone has ever fly fished for a catfish. I've
never really tried. but accidentally did. The story starts with my
friend from high school lived on a horse ranch in the town I am from.
On his ranch was a pond, and in this pond were a few tipes of fish.
There were bass, sunfish channel cat, and some type of other catfish.
He called them a Chinese catfish but I'm not really sure if that was
their actual name. While fly fishing for some bass I came across one of
these fellows. In fact he came across my fly and took the whole thing,
line and all, that was the last we saw of the "mystery fish". Has
anyone heard of these things or does my friend have no clue what he is
talking about?

This email was sent to: cher-@sbcglobal.net

EASY UNSUBSCRIBE click here:
http://lists.topica.com/help/unsub.html.Y2hlcnls