Welcome Guest!
 cat fish lovers
(no subject)  Douglas Bullington
 Sep 24, 2004 09:15 PDT

Hello to everyone. I am a fellow catfisherman. My buddy and I often fish
the susquehanna river around the Danville- Bloomsburg area in
Pennsylvania. I was just wondering what types of baits catfish really go
for and when is the best time of the year to fish for these certain
fish. All responses are greatly appreciated and will help me out a great
amount. Thanks DBDAN-@AOL.COM