Welcome Guest!
 cbc
Helmet Law  Chris Ziegler
 Jan 04, 2000 13:38 PST
Chris,

Even though I wear a helmet on over 90% of my rides, I STRONGLY OPPOSE ANY =
HELMET LAWS! I will begin proactively writing our elected officials this =
weekend. If you happen to know which insurance/helmet companies are the =
leaders in supporting this cause please let me know, I will write them =
nasty grams and boycott their products too.=20

Thanks for the heads-up!

Regards,
Chris Ziegler