Welcome Guest!
 CC Forum
DISCOVER US !  tina jonasen
 Apr 30, 2002 08:56 PDT
         DISCOVER US !

Golden Vision - "The company that cares about Your Health & Your
Future !"

Golden Vision through its business opportunity with " Immunotec Research
" offers you the chance for a personal and financially rewarding career
as an Independent Distributor.

Golden Vision is a company that combines the best of traditional
business with the power of network & internet marketing.
Above all, Golden Vision is recognized for its business integrity and
quality products backed by clinical research.
We are prepared to help you establish a solid foundation for your
business.
Golden Vision brings together the opportunity, mentoring, coaching,
tools and training required to help you succeed.
All the ingredients to be successful are in place.

You now have the chance to;

    * STAY HEALTHY for the rest of Your life

    * PREVENT/TREAT/ELIMINATE diseases ~ for example;
    Cancer
    Fibromyalgia
    Aids/HIV
    Migraine Headaches
    Chronic Fatigue
    Aging Diseases
    Trouble sleeping
    Hepatitis C
    Problems with Love-life
    Influenza every winter
    MS and other Immune related problems.

For information on our product line and the opportunity to join our
"Miracle Team";

Mailto:reviso-@email.com?subject=MiracleTeam