Welcome Guest!
 CC Forum
Re: Kisor Cancer Fund Raiser  Spirit
 Sep 13, 2003 11:14 PDT

Try
www.imom.org

----- Original Message -----
From: <deb-@bright.net>
To: <ccn-@topica.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2003 12:08 PM
Subject: Kisor Cancer Fund Raiser

Hello , My name is Debbie Kisor , the daughter of Danny Kisor this is
his webpage.
http://209.217.50.104:8080/masonry/demo_109/about.html
Please visit .   This is a Cancer Fund Raisor for My Father.
Any and all donations will be grately wellcomed.
And Rember Please Foward this to all you know .
As all help is needed at this time to pay Doctors bills, buy
Medications, Food,and care. Not to say anything about money to keep Him
and my mother from losing there home.
Thank You From the bottem of our harts .

You may E-mail me at ,,,,,, Debbie-@hotmail.com