Welcome Guest!
 Chaos Breach
Re: 1st Contact: The Message  Rico Shady
 Apr 18, 2001 13:32 PDT
 Dear Captain of the USSC,

       I have recieved your message and your proposal has been
approved,
it should be a good step to ensure our possible alliance together. I

will await further instructions from you as far as where we meet.
Please
respond back with nessecary coordinates for our meeting.

Yours truly,

Captain Jyro Solvik, Fusion

--------------------

Barlow receives the message and offers a somewhat informal reply:

Captain Jyro,

I would like to begin the selection process right away and I will meet
with you aboard your ship so that our selected crewmen can meet with us.
How's tomorrow evening sound?

Captain William Barlow, USSC Amber's Dream

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.