Welcome Guest!
 Chaos Breach
RE: The Morning  Kat Kumazawa
 Apr 18, 2001 22:26 PDT

Eric Shane wrote:
 Travis whimpers playfully as Gwen kisses him back, "Aww really? you're
my cuddle muffin." Travis thinks to himself, 'D'oh, real smooth
Travis... What a great pet name...'

- T

"Cuddle muffin? Oh Travis' that's cute." Gwen replies giggling a little.
Leaning against him Gwen gently eases Travis to lay on his back as she
kisses softy from his lips to his neck. Sliding up Gwen lays softly on
his chest, their bare skin warming each other.

~~Gwen~~

"Like the naked leads the blind. I know I'm selfish, I'm unkind. Sucker
love I always find, Someone to bruise and leave behind."