Welcome Guest!
 Chaos Breach
RE: The Morning  Kat Kumazawa
 Apr 19, 2001 00:37 PDT

Eric Shane wrote:
 Travis relaxes back, a bit surprised ny Gwen's move, he lets out a soft
moan, and caresses down along her hip very gently. "mmm Well, a cute
name for the cutest girl on this entire ship..."

- T

Blushing at his comment and his touch Gwen smiles and snuggles all close
with Travis. "Aw, baby you're so cute."

~~Gwen~~

"Like the naked leads the blind. I know I'm selfish, I'm unkind. Sucker
love I always find, Someone to bruise and leave behind."