Welcome Guest!
 Chaos Breach
Exchange program...  atla-@yahoo.com
 Apr 19, 2001 21:41 PDT
IC: *the Fusion cruises along towards their destination, Jyro stares out
of the view screen and yawns lightly, already bored at this and relaxing
back, he looks around the bridge and sees everyone talking and doing
something, they always seem not to bother about talking to a high-ranker
in the bridge, he sighs deeply as he stares out the view screen in front
of the bridge, the helm looks over*

"Sir, we should be arriving at our destination in less than an hour.."

*Jyro looks over and pulls a small color screen from the arm rest of his
chair and pulls it up to him, then loads a small disk as he acknowledges
the news*

"Very well.... continue on heading....."

"Yes sir.."

*the helm said, then gets back to talking to the female ops officer, he
ignores everyone as he stares into his screen, since no one was
interacting with him, he watches the TAC screen as it shows him pictures
of his old family*