Welcome Guest!
 Chaos Breach
WW3: Sygnals  Grant Joseph
 Apr 20, 2001 14:54 PDT
((This is going to be the short SL that links WW3-
Crystal Lake.))

Somewhere on the coast of the nevada desert. ( see
bottom) 3:45 A.M.

"Dr. Levi, we've got something here you need to see."
speaks a small man in a lab coat. The good doctor Levi
walks to a small lab station and looks at the blinking
monitor. The only words on the screen are "We're
coming."

" Where'd you get this from?"

"We picked up this signal on THE frequency just 5 min.
ago."

the dr. looks at it strangely. "Run a scan on where
it's from..." He turns to his colegues in the office.
"Gentlemen, We've gotten our message..."

"Looks like it's from around mars sir." speaks the
short man softly.
     The doctor jumps up and down."Oh MY GOD... We've
got the message friends... The aliens spoke to us and
they're coming... wait... they're COMING...?????"

http://auctions.yahoo.com/