Welcome Guest!
 Chaos Breach
RE: Morning activity (T&G)  Kat Kumazawa
 Apr 20, 2001 15:39 PDT

Rico Shady wrote:
 Travis lets his vain side show, half jokingly, he replies, "Yes, I sure
am." He caresses still at Gwen's hip, bringing his caress up along her
cheek and over her lower back as he kisses her again. "So, whatcha feel
like doing now?... Or... again?"

- T

Smiling Gwen leans into Travis's caress and kisses him gently back.
Tenderly running her hand on his left shoulder she blushes at his
comment and smiles, "Again? I guess this means your mine today."

~~Gwen~~

(ooc: we gonna start this again Eric? *s* you make me laugh, took a
while to think of the reply)

"Like the naked leads the blind. I know I'm selfish, I'm unkind. Sucker
love I always find, Someone to bruise and leave behind."