Welcome Guest!
 Chaos Breach
Re: Morning activity  Rico Shady
 Apr 21, 2001 20:15 PDT
 Smiling Gwen leans into Travis's caress and kisses him gently back.

Tenderly running her hand on his left shoulder she blushes at his
comment and smiles, "Again? I guess this means your mine today."

~~Gwen~~

(ooc: we gonna start this again Eric? *s* you make me laugh, took a

while to think of the reply)

Travis laughs, "mmmhmmm, all day... Anything to please a lady. Besides, I
have nothing to do this weekend..."

- Travis

(OOC: *Innocent* heh Awwww Did I stump you? *Grin* Good!)
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.