Welcome Guest!
 Chaos Breach
RE: Morning activity  Kat Kumazawa
 Apr 21, 2001 21:14 PDT

Rico Shady wrote:
 Travis laughs, "mmmhmmm, all day... Anything to please a lady. Besides,
have nothing to do this weekend..."

- Travis

(OOC: *Innocent* heh Awwww Did I stump you? *Grin* Good!)

Smiling Gwen ducks her head a little as she audibly replies, "bet your
good all day too..."

~~Gwen~~

(OOC: You only wish you could stump me! *s*)

"Like the naked leads the blind. I know I'm selfish, I'm unkind. Sucker
love I always find, Someone to bruise and leave behind."