Welcome Guest!
 Chaos Breach
RE: Morning activity  Kat Kumazawa
 Apr 21, 2001 22:36 PDT

Rico Shady wrote:
 Travis grins widely, "Well, I guess you'll just have to try me and
see..."

- T

Kissing softly on Travis' nose, then his chin Gwen smiles,"sounds
tempting." Tenderly she kisses his lips.

~~Gwen~~

"Like the naked leads the blind. I know I'm selfish, I'm unkind. Sucker
love I always find, Someone to bruise and leave behind."