Welcome Guest!
 Chaos Breach
It is with a glad heart....  Rico Shady
 Apr 26, 2001 00:43 PDT
It is with a glad heart that we commit this RPG to the void....

Friends, I bring this news to you with a heavy heart... Chaos Breach is
no more...

It comes at a much needed time that I will close the RPG for the next 2
weeks to one calendar month to retool/redefine the greatness that ChB
once had. I've spokenb to all the other players with the exception of
Ben. uber, do you have any instant messengers I can talk to you thru?

I do hope you all will remain with me until the relaunch of the game.
Please feel free to leave suggestions on the OOC board as to things you
would like to see surface in the new ChB in the coming weeks. All
CURRENT SL's are 'FROZEN' They are NOT over. They will pick up again very
soon. Active recruitment for more players will start in the coming days.

Thank you all for making CHB an experience to remember... and let me be
the first to say that I hop all of you return when the time comes...

- Eric Shane, GM, Chaos Breach
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.