Welcome Guest!
 chicago-pm
Re: which database is best used with Perl?  Andy Lester
 Jan 10, 2000 06:40 PST

 No referential integrity, either.

perl -MCPAN -e shell;
 i /DBD::/;

after that pick youe poision. nice thing about DBI si being
able to change the database rather quickly.

Oh, I know. I just read so much hoohah about MySQL and not nearly enough
about its shortcomings. I'm not saying that it's not a good tool; indeed,
I'm writing stuff in Perl/MySQL as I speak. I just want to make sure
people know what's what.

xoxo,
Andy

--