Welcome Guest!
 chicago-pm
Re: null list values  Randal L. Schwartz
 Mar 02, 2004 11:20 PST

 "Andy" == Andy Bach <Andy_-@wiwb.uscourts.gov> writes:

Andy> We were looking at an odd call to a sub, normally it'd be:
Andy> my $res = unload($select, $from, $where);

Andy> but I found a couple of:
Andy> my $res = unload($select,, $from, $where);

Andy> Note the ",," 2 commas in the 2nd. I gather its got to do w/ the null
Andy> entries being smooshed out of existance:

It's pure syntax. There's no "null" entry. Extra trailing commas are
ignored.

--
<mer-@stonehenge.com> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>