Welcome Guest!
 chicago-pm
Spamed  Andy_-@wiwb.uscourts.gov
 Jul 11, 2004 19:46 PDT

Got this:

Hi,

I visited http://chicago.pm.org, and noticed that you're not listed on
some search engines! I would like to introduce to you an affordable
service where we can help enhance your online presence globally.
Search engine submission is an integral part of the success of your web
site. Building a web presence means more than just having the right
keywords. We offer a star solution that will produce guaranteed results.
Our unique search engine positioning technology helps submit your website
to over 300,000 search engines and directories every month.
It takes only minutes to sign up for our service. We'll do the rest!
You'll be surprised how simple it is to now reach out to an international
market and increase the visibility of your website.

From:
Elisabeth Brown <ret-@workmiracle.com>

Do we need to do anything? Or unleash (well, maybe just write) a perl
robot to bedevil her address/their web site?

Andy Bach, Sys. Mangler
Internet: andy_-@wiwb.uscourts.gov
VOICE: (608) 261-5738 FAX 264-5932

Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried
it. -- Donald Knuth