Welcome Guest!
 chicago-pm
Re: RL Schwartz's POE IRC bot  Randal L. Schwartz
 Feb 24, 2004 11:53 PST

 "Andy" == Andy Bach <Andy_-@wiwb.uscourts.gov> writes:

Andy> Well, that's
Andy>     http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/PerlJournal/col09.html
Andy> the same as the source.zip version (so, child, not _child is correct? or
Andy> unimportant?)

Uh, I'm staring right at http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/PerlJournal/col09.listing.txt
and it has this:

    _child => sub {},

Perhaps your downloading software is broken?

Andy> and vi still doesn't '%' the last curly brace. <sigh> I'm
Andy> installing POE as we speak, er, type .... um, read. I'll let you'all
Andy> know.

Good catch! yes. The problem is an extra curly brace two lines
above "my_tailed =>". Remove that, and life is good. Dunno how that
snuck in there, because I'm pretty careful about documenting only
the running code.

--
<mer-@stonehenge.com> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>