Welcome Guest!
 chicago-pm
RE: A 64 bit perl  Andy_-@wiwb.uscourts.gov
 Apr 05, 2004 14:03 PDT

 if that is the case then manually define and export LD_LIBRARY_PATH and
put the 64bit path before the 32bit path.

He said:
"Tried it... it's pulloing it from LD_RUN_PATH and the environment has no
effect"

However:
"When I ran configure, I just took out any mention of /usr/local/lib and
added /opt/perl5/lib. Now the XML::Parser compiled and installed fine

Thanks.

Andy Bach, Sys. Mangler
Internet: andy_-@wiwb.uscourts.gov
VOICE: (608) 261-5738 FAX 264-5932

Rule #7 Don't plug the vacumn cleaner into a UPS