Welcome Guest!
 chicago-pm
OT: place ot eat in Highland Park  Andy_-@wiwb.uscourts.gov
 Jun 22, 2004 10:15 PDT

Hey.

Sorry for the non-perl related msg, but you'all know more about the area
than I do - I'm going down to Highland Park this aft/eve for meeting and
wonder - is there any cool/good place to eat in that area?   Much as I
like the Burrito Heavan place, that's not really what I'm looking for,
though nothing too pricey (picky enough?).

Thanks.

Andy Bach, Sys. Mangler
Internet: andy_-@wiwb.uscourts.gov
VOICE: (608) 261-5738 FAX 264-5932

Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried
it. -- Donald Knuth