Welcome Guest!
 "Hot Lovers"
Korean Food "Hot roasting rice cake"  kang_-@hanmail.net
 Mar 27, 2006 09:19 PST

Hi.
My name is Kang Bok-kyu and I'm from South Korea.
I have been interested in cooking methods since I graduated from high
school.
These days I am especially interested in foreign cooking methods.
Now I want to introduce Korean food "hot roasting rice cake".
First, stuff water in pot.
Second, put hot pepper paste, sugar, sesame oil in pot and mix and boil.
Third, put vegetables after water boils. (for example, cabbage)
Forth, boil about three minute more and eat ^^;;;
(Bonus) these are special ingredient. If you put some these ingredient,
it is very delicious. It's boiled egg, cheese, boiled fish paste, meat
and so on.
This is very easy food.
This is hot and delicious.
You cook it easily.

I wonder other country' cooking method.
I want to cook other country' cooking.
Please write your traditional cooking recipe simply.
Thank you for reading my writing.