Welcome Guest!
 "Hot Lovers"
My cooking method  kang_-@hanmail.net
 Mar 27, 2006 09:56 PST

Hi.
My name is Kang Bok-kyu and I'm from South Korea.
I have been interested in cooking methods since I graduated from high
school.
Now I want to introduce my cooking method.

@ Korean roasting rice cake
1. Stuff water in pot.
2. Put hot pepper paste, sugar, sesame oil in pot and mix and boil.
3, Put vegetables after water boils. (for example, cabbage)
4. Boil about three minute more and eat ^^;;;
(Bonus) these are special ingredient. If you put some these ingredient,
it is very delicious. They're boiled egg, cheese, boiled fish paste,
meat
and so on.

@Cheese fried sandwich
Main ingredient
- bread eight, cheese four, ham four, mayonnaise
Under ingredient
- egg three, crumbs of bread, flour
Cooking time
- fourty minutes
a quantity of four, 2569 Kcal

1. Cut the edge of bread.
2. Make up mayonnaise on bread and put on above ham, cheese and other
bread.
3. Soak bread in flour, egg, crumbs of bread.
4. Fry them with oil in 170'.
If you fry them long, cheese is melted. Fry appropriately.
5. Cut them in triangle form.
6. Eat them. ^^;;;;
It's more delicious to eat them with milk or juice.

These are very easy food to make.
You can cook them easily.
I want to know other food cooking method.
Please write your cooking method.
Thank you for reading my writing.