Welcome Guest!
 "Hot Lovers"
chili lovers  sharifah norzalina
 Aug 31, 2007 01:36 PDT
Hi! , i am Sharifah from Malaysia. I am 22 years old and studying at local university in my country. I like to cook and always try new recipes. I like chilies, so i am interested to try some variety of spicy food. If you want to share with me, send your recipes at my email.
Stay connected with your friends and discover new ones on Windows Live Spaces!
http://spaces.live.com?mkt=en-my