Welcome Guest!
 "Hot Lovers"
easy salad  sharifahn-@hotmail.com
 Aug 31, 2007 02:47 PDT

 Hi,

 My name is Sharifah and I'm from Malaysia.
I have been interested in cooking methods since i graduated from high
school.

 Now i want to introduce my cooking method of pineaple salad.

 Pineaple
Onion
Chilies
Cucamber
Salt
Sugar

 Cut into slice the pineaple, cucamber, onions,and chilies. Then mix all
in the bowl and put a little bit of sugar and salt. After that, stir
together around 5 minutes.

 Serve this salad with the rice.

 This salad are easy food to make and delicous. You can cook easily.
So,try it.
Thank you for reading my recipes.