Welcome Guest!
 "Hot Lovers"
RE: chili lovers  zarith shakiela
 Sep 12, 2007 01:24 PDT

sharifah norzalina wrote:
 Hi! , i am Sharifah from Malaysia. I am 22 years old and studying at
local university in my country. I like to cook and always try new
recipes. I like chilies, so i am interested to try some variety of
spicy food. If you want to share with me, send your recipes at my
email.
Stay connected with your friends and discover new ones on Windows Live
Spaces!
http://spaces.live.com?mkt=en-my
hi sharifah
i think you should try this
ASIAN PASTA recipe

INGREDIENTS
1 (8 ounce) package thin spaghetti
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1 dash soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 red bell pepper, julienned
1 bunch fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped

DIRECTIONS
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook
for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and rinse under cold water
to cool.
Place pasta in a large bowl, and toss with the sesame oil, soy sauce,
and cayenne pepper. Add the red bell pepper and cilantro and toss again
until well mixed. Cover and refrigerate for one hour. Serve chilled.
 i hope you enjoy the recipe
have a good day