Welcome Guest!
 "Hot Lovers"
RE: easy salad  Carol Rita
 Sep 12, 2007 01:26 PDT

sharifahn-@hotmail.com wrote:

 Hi,

 My name is Sharifah and I'm from Malaysia.
I have been interested in cooking methods since i graduated from high
school.

 Now i want to introduce my cooking method of pineaple salad.

 Pineaple
Onion
Chilies
Cucamber
Salt
Sugar

 Cut into slice the pineaple, cucamber, onions,and chilies. Then mix all

in the bowl and put a little bit of sugar and salt. After that, stir
together around 5 minutes.

 Serve this salad with the rice.

 This salad are easy food to make and delicous. You can cook easily.
So,try it.
Thank you for reading my recipes.

hye..
Thanks for your easy salad..