Welcome Guest!
 "Hot Lovers"
RE: Chicken Fajitas  Bruce Lancaster
 Jun 24, 2010 08:51 PDT

Excellent!! Thank you very much.
Lionel Sanchez wrote:
 1 Can        HATCH Fajita Sauce
2 Lb.         Chicken strips, boneless, skinless
2 Cups       Sliced Bell Pepper/Red & Green
2 Cups       Sliced Onion
2 Tbs.       Vegetable Oil
1                Lime
8                Flour Tortillas
                     Grated Cheese
                     Tomatoes
                     Sour Cream
                     Guacamole
                     Salsa

   Place chicken strips in a glass bowl with 3/4 cup of Hatch Fajita
Sauce,
   marinate for 30-45 minutes. Reserve remainder of Hatch sauce for
   vegetables.
   Heat large skillet on HIGH. Add 1 tablespoon oil. Add vegetables and
   remaining marinade. Stir frequently and cook vegetables until tender.
   Remove from skillet and keep warm. Rehear skillet, add 1 tablespoon
oil,
   and half of the sliced chicken. Stir frequently and cook until brown
and
   juices are clear. Repeat with remainder of chicken. Squeeze lime juice
onto
   meat while cooking.
   Place warmed tortilla on plate, add chicken, vegetables. Garnish with
   grated cheese, tomatoes, sour cream, salsa, as desired.

Lionel Sanchez
Executive manager of New Mexico's Kitchen
Manufacturer of gourmet Mexican food products.
http://www.newmexicoskitchen.com

We are having a contest this month. We are giving away 10 sampler packs
of gourmet Mexican food. Go to our site and check it out.