Welcome Guest!
 cluetrain
The whole Clutrain on one foot.  Hanan Cohen
 Jan 09, 2002 22:26 PST
When approached by anyone with the request "teach me the whole Clutrain
on one foot," answer : "everyone should have only one Voice, the rest is
commentary, go and learn."

{When approached by the convert with the request "teach me the whole
Torah on one foot," Hillel answered "what you hate done to you don't do
to others. This is the whole Torah on one foot, the rest is commentary,
go and learn." Talmud Bavli, Shabbat, 30:2}

http://www.info.org.il
***Love and Peace***