Welcome Guest!
 Read 'em & Weep
Apple Adict  Sofia F.
 Apr 24, 2007 17:48 PDT
Apple Adict!

Most everybody likes fruit, right? Most everybody likes apples... Well, it
turns out that I love apples. I simply cannot live without them. Doctors say
we should eat one apple a day... My minimum is 4. Sometimes more but never
less than 4. Every single day. I never paid too much attention to it, but
people around me started asking if it's good or bad to eat that many apples.
I never noticed anything wrong, really, but I got somewhat curious as well,
specially after I went to my neighborhood supermarket one day, and, as
always, got like 14 apples or so...
When I was paying, the man at the cashier looks at me with this really weird
look on his face and says: "You know, I've been trying to ask you something
since quite some time now...What do you do with all these apples??"... I
blushed and said: " I eat them. I eat them all."
I tried to find some information about this online, but all the pages I
found end up saying apples are very good for you, etc... Of course, they
assume people will eat one or two a day, not five or more.

So I was hoping someone with a little more knowledge on this issue would
help me find out if there is anything negative about eating so many apples a
day...

Thank you in advance!