Welcome Guest!
 Cook's Clipboard
Sorry!  Jed Wubben
 Jun 15, 2003 18:18 PDT

Dear Cooks Clipboard Subscribers,

I am so sorry that I have be missing my Thursday deadline to get you our
recipes. but I am really sorry about not getting last week recipes out
at all. I will try not to let it happen again.
On a different note, I have a question for all subscribes:
Do you think there should be a Cook's Clipboard cookbook?
E-mail your thought!
Thanks again!

Jed Wubben