Welcome Guest!
 cooking
(no subject)  Debras Knassis
 Jan 27, 2005 09:27 PST

hey everyone, found some really cool freebies i'm sharing with everyone
in

my groups. Go to the first one and get a free gift card to several
stores.

I found 3 in my area, just put in your zip code.   You get it for
secret

shopping and it is VERY cool.   Then go to the second one and do the
same

thing, this one they give you a Visa Gift card that you can use
anywhere,

again just put in your zip code to see whats available. I live in a
small

town and there were a few. Good Luck, here are the links!    (i don't
get

anything for this,   just sharing and I like all the emails I get asking

questions, I'm an email junky!)

http://www.go2u.biz/control/redirect.php?id=714

and

http://www.go2u.biz/control/redirect.php?id=704