Welcome Guest!
 cooking
RE: Mini Cheese cake  Tami Jones
 Apr 07, 2008 19:21 PDT

Thanks for the great recipe - very easy!!

Eun-ju Shin wrote:

Mini Cheese Cakes

Ingredients
2 packages of cream cheese, at room temperature
1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoons vanilla
vanilla wafers
cherry or blueberry pie filling

Directions
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Line
cupcake tins with cup cake paper; place one vanilla wafer in each cup.
Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly on vanilla wafers. Bake for 12 to 15
minutes.

Do you make a cake at home?
I think you buy it instead, don't you?
Try to make it and send it your friends or family~
They would sing for joy!

Please tell me about the recipe of your own cookies.
I'm planning on making cookies tomorrow for my sister.
I wanna delicious cookies