Welcome Guest!
 cooking
Cookbook For Charity  Connie Carpenter
 Nov 15, 2008 00:44 PST

Hi Everyone,

This is to let everyone know preorders are now being taken on the
cookbook I have just written to raise a lump sum donation for blind
schools and there guide dog programs. These cookbooks are not for sale
but a donation per book is requested in the amount of $10.00, which
includes S&H. The cookbook contains 150 of our member’s most loved
recipes such as: Aunt June’s Chicken Pasta salad with poppy seed
dressing and Granny’s Picked Corn. For more information on how to
reserve your copy either by Money Order or Paypal or with any questions
you may have contact me privately.

Thank You For Caring and May god bless,

Connie C