Welcome Guest!
 Cookshare
Re: unsubscribe  John Seitz
 Aug 15, 2003 23:19 PDT

John
At 06:23 AM 8/16/2003 +0200, you wrote:
 I wasn't the one who sent the message, but if you are on a list you get
ALL messages that are sent to the list. I received that message too. If
you or I unsub, or anyone else, all other people on the list will receive
our unsub message.

Bella

again.<br><br>
John<br>
At 06:23 AM 8/16/2003 +0200, you wrote:<br>