Welcome Guest!
 Country Singles
Country Singles May newsletter  Harlan. Jacobsen
 Apr 27, 2011 11:32 PDT

COUNTRY SINGLES NEWSLETTER 4-27-11   Issue 155
Copyright 2011
http://www.countrysingles.com

T H I S    I S S U E:

Hello Single Friends!

After 18 years of distributing our Country Singles newspaper in Missouri
rest areas, the state Department of Transportation recently seized 187
of our newspaper vending machines without notice.

We are going to Federal Court to try to obtain an injunction since we
have a Constitutional right to distribute there, affirmed by the U.S.
Court of Appeals in St. Louis.

This loss of distribution has a drastic affect on our ability to keep
publishing.   Due to dealing with these issues, we won’t have a May
newsletter.

Look for our June newsletter in late May.

As always, thanks for your interest and support!

Harlan Jacobsen

For archived articles with tips on dating successfully, visit our
website at http://datingagain101.com.
For help in adjusting to and even enjoying single life, visit our
website at http://divorcerecovery101.com.