Welcome Guest!
 Cosmoe Developer
Re: Cosmoe Status - Mar/Apr 2004  blu-@free.fr
 Apr 01, 2004 04:48 PST

 I've been eagerly awaiting the release of B.E.OS code under the LGPL,
so I can compare my implementation of the kernel kit to theirs, but
they've been having some serious problems getting the hosting worked
out. I offered to help with the distribution, but I received no
response. I even wrote to him in French, but he probably couldn't make
heads nor tails out of my out-of-practice French grammar and spelling.
:-) Il est rare que j'ai l'occasion de parler ou d'ecrire en francais,
donc ma grammaire devient de plus en plus mauvaise.

Don't worry, I just postponed the answer to your email, thinking
I could access to the sourceforge account... I'm not lucky with SF... I thought
to release a tarball archivelast month but my latest changes
(I'm working on an OpenTracker built and link) need some hours to be fixed.

Regards,
Guillaume