Welcome Guest!
 csy
Re: Belt Buckle & Plate  gmbea-@mindspring.com
 Dec 21, 1999 17:17 PST
On Tue, 21 Dec 1999 19:22:29 EST, you wrote:
     I received my CSY brass belt buckle and plate today. They look =
great! =20
 Thank you so much for the effort that you expended on our behalf. Where=
were=20
 the plates mounted on a walkover? I don't remember ever having seen =
one.

In the middle of the forward companionway hatch. You can see the one
on the 37's photo on page 68 of "CSY Guide to Buying a Yacht". (We've
just got two holes there.)

grandma Rosalie

S/V RosalieAnn, Leonardtown, MD
CSY 44 WO #156