Welcome Guest!
 csy
RE: New list address...  David Covert
 Dec 21, 1999 17:43 PST

Nope... no need to do any subscribing... that was done for us...

 -----Original Message-----
From: Tony McNeill [mailto:amcn-@sympatico.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 1999 7:12 PM
To: dave-@thecoverts.com
Subject: Re: [CSY] New list address...

Dave, Do we have to subscribe to the new list?
Tony

David Covert wrote:

 Ok, the move has happened... from now on, use the address
'cs-@topica.com'
 rather than 'cs-@list-server.net'. Messages sent to the old
list-server.net
 address will be forwarded to the new address for a while, but we should
endeavor to start using the new address as soon as we can.
Everybody update
 their address books...

Dave Covert
S/V Thistledown