Welcome Guest!
 csy
Re: windows on CSY 33  gmbea-@mindspring.com
 Dec 25, 1999 16:39 PST
On Fri, 24 Dec 1999 10:03:38 -0800, you wrote:

 Recently I looked at a CSY 33 with the idea of a liveaboard cruiser.
Beautiful boat and the cabin gets a lot of light, but I was wondering
how vulnerable those larger glass areas are in heavy seas. I recall
hearing of a pilot house cruiser that lost some large ports in a storm
off New Zealand and ultimately was lost. Experience or comments?
Thanks in advance,

CSYs are a good blue water boat. The 33 is basically the same boat as
the 37 or 44 - just a bit shorter.=20

Why don't you ask your question on the Csy list (I'm going to forward
this to them) =20

Incidentally, what was the name of the 33 you looked at? Is it in the
=46L keys?

grandma Rosalie

S/V RosalieAnn, Leonardtown, MD
CSY 44 WO #156